What’s the Difference?
Many business owners don’t know the difference between cloud software accessible over the Internet and software that runs on local computers. Cloud computing can offer many advantages but you may want to think about these key differences.
- CannaPOS software runs on computers in your store. Local software on real computers easily outperforms mobile or cloud apps.
- With CannaPOS your information is located in your store. Cloud software stores its information on servers you cannot directly access. You control your database and your software backups.
- CannaPOS runs on real computers. You don’t rely on fragile consumer tablets to run your business.
- When you have an Internet problem CannaPOS keeps on going. You have everything you need to carry on business right in your store.
- With CannaPOS you use common, affordable computer hardware. There are no specialized components that are hard to find and hard to use.
- With cloud computing and tablets you use bluetooth connected bar code scanners and other POS hardware. These devices can lose their connection to a tablet and slow your operation.
Want more information on CannaPOS and how it can help your business? Contact CannaPOS or an independent CannaPOS dealer.